Wednesday, March 10, 2010

BIB'S FLORIST

BIB’S FLORIST THE ANSWER TO YOUR PROBLEMS

Have you come across a situation where you need a gift or a bouquet of flowers to visit someone sick? Or maybe a florist to decorate the hall? Well I have. It is so mind blowing to think and to plan such things. However, luckily I have bump into this florist. It provides customers with all the services you cannot possibly imagine. From providing fresh and artificial flowers, fruit baskets, hampers, bridal bouquet, gift for baby and even balloons for all type of parties.
It all started when I was looking for a bouquet of red roses for my sweetheart. As I was busy doing assignments and stuff, pretty much of my time were much occupied. Therefore, I quickly Google the nearest florist to my place. Appeared on the screen, ‘Bib’s Florist’. I quickly call up the provided number and arrange with them the bouquet that I wanted. Thing was made easy for me. I pay through their bank account and for the delivery, they would charge you based on the location. Starting from that moment, every time my friends or even my family would ask me about such services I would recommended them ‘Bib’s Florist’.
Bib’s florist is fully owned by a bumiputera but yet its vision and mission is beyond the typical bumiputera attitude. It would sound cliché’ if I said that services produce by the bumiputera is lame but Bib’s florist is totally different. Bib’s florist promises customers satisfaction and they in anyway would cater the product to our need and budget
This are some of the products that Bib’s Florist have to offers to customers:


FRESH FLOWERS IN BASKET:






Baby Blossom
 This type of flower basket is suitable for visiting a new “mummy”.
 The soft tones of the pink will not only make the new become ‘mummy’ feel contented but as well the newborn baby.
 The soft colour of the carnations, roses and lilies will rejuvenate the mind and body, after a hard time delivering her baby.
 Bib’s Florist really knows, how to accommodate their product to the needs of their custome

Tropical Paradise
 This arrangement is suitable for all occasion.
 The usage of tropical flowers such as snake tail and pink ginger really add up to the fussion of the pink and yellow Gebras.
 As a added value to this arrangement, customer can add in varieties of fruits to make the arrangement more personal.



Many to choose from..
 This are a few of the arrangements that customer can just grab and go.
 All the arrangement are cater for all purpose.
 All the flowers will only be used for maximum three days. After that period, it will be disposed. This is Bib’s Florist effort to maintain the quality and freshness of their product.




FRUIT BASKETS :







Fruits of the heart:
 Fruits are presented to trail the contemporary trend.
 There will be no more plastic beg filled with fruits, but instead fruits are been arranged beautifully.
 Bib’s Florist are very particular about their products, small details such as type of ribbon, the basket design and the quality of the fruits are always been their main priority.


GIFTS AND HAMPERS





Gift of love...
 From baby hampers to food hampers, Bib’s Florist always making it convenience for customers .
 Customers, are allowed to choose the items and customise the hampers as they desire.




VALUE FOR MONEY:

I am pretty sure, many of you have your own experience in consulting with florist. No matter what occasion, I strongly believe having an experience florist is vital. Yet to remember, a well establish and experience florist will cost you a fortune. You would think twice before consulting one. Bib’s Florist really changes my perception toward how we can really spend little and yet the result is fabulous. It is true that there are many well-known florists out there, but to me Bib’s Florist really stands out from the rest. Here are the values that Bib’s Florist practice that I find it very intriguing:
1. The staff handle the customers with respect and professional.
2. The product produce is highly in quality.
3. The price is reasonable and up to expectation.
4. They are willing to accept customers ideas without rejecting it in whole.
5. There are more values to talk about, but you guys have to experience it yourself.



Here are the details so guys could try this florist out:

BIB’S FLORIST SDN BHD

GROUND FLOOR, 119 JLN SS 20/10,
DAMANSARA UTAMA,
47400 PETALING JAYA,
SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN
TEL: 03-77222692 ext 1054



7 comments:

darleyn mohamed said...

What can I say "flower guy". You prove it right! Well, maybe I can use the service for my wedding anniversary.Erm..

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
el.Joss'e said...

Bro, It is quite surprising actually so see you endorsing flowers but nevertheless it is actually a superb product to be endorsed. Giving flowers to people has become obsolete these days as technology and culture changes. But I do thing that by giving such a wonderful flower to a person is best valued rather than a simple SMS greetings on a special occasions, although it might sound classic to be practiced by our young generation. Good Review!gives me an idea though =)

belle said...

you give me a great idea what to be a gift for my mum birthday..thank you :)

kar_el said...

Dali: Yeah why not!
its very easy, you just call up the
contact number above and arrange a
meet up. Bib's florist will cater to
your need and budget.

kar_el said...

el.Joss'e : it's kind of cliche' to choose stuff like automotive,computers thingy and etc.
so, i guess i when out of my comfort zone , and here you have it. By the joe thanks for your comment. really appreciate it!

NUR MAISYARAH said...

what a great idea...promoting flowers...
nice job..

Post a Comment